Our Sustainable Mission:
- We partner with manufacturers and suppliers who are Cruelty-Free, committed to Sustainability and are taking action against Climate Change in various ways, such as running on Solar Energy, Planting Trees, Using FSC papers and Recycled Fibers in their items. One of our suppliers is a member of 1% for the planet.
- We ship carbon neutral with Shopify. We have also planted over 130 trees in Africa with Eden Projects to reduce carbon.
- We donate 1% of Profits to nonprofits that help with Social Good and Ocean protection, Like Oceana, each year to protect oceans and ocean life.
- We use 100% Post-Consumer Recycled Paperboard printed with water-based inks for our Shipping boxes.
- We use biodegradable and recycled paper shreds for packing along with recycled tissue paper and occasionally, biodegradable, compostable packing peanuts.
- We offer Glass, recyclable PET Plastic (which is the easiest plastic to recycle) in our Packaging.
- Our Formulas are mostly Vegan (one contains Bee Propolis which does not harm the bees) and Always Cruelty-Free to not harm animals. We do not ship to Mainland China until their laws are more clear on Animal Testing.
- We strive to ship plastic free. If you find Plastic Bubble wrap, it is usually materials we are reusing to keep glass safer during shipping.
- We use biodegradable starch packing peanuts and kraft paper shreds for our packages.
- Our Stickers are Zero Waste, Post-Consumer Recycled paper stickers and are 100% recyclable.
- We are always looking for more innovations in packaging to stay true our mission to use Recycled and Plastic free options.
Our story begins in a small shop with a small team. With nothing but passion and a dream our brand was born.
We started making the products we wanted to see in the world and we did this with an uncompromising approach to sustainability.